“Opening Your Heart to the Moment
Opening Your Mind to the Future”
As Synchronicity Foundation prepares to celebrate our 30th Anniversary, we are mindful of the enduring nature of our Mission. We have established the Legacy Circle to honor those committed individuals who want to make a provision for Synchronicity in their will or estate plan.
In the coming weeks we will add more information about financial tools you can use to plan your gift to us so that it can return benefits to you:
· You can make a gift using appreciated securities and realize larger tax savings than if you had used cash.
· You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
· You can make a gift that pays you income for life.
· You can preserve your estate for your children and deliver years of income to Synchronicity.
· You can donate your house, take a tax deduction, and continue to live in it rent-free.
· You can turn surplus life insurance coverage into a gift.
We are expanding our website to make it a resource for you as you plan your charitable gift. Visit us often to learn how a gift to Synchronicity can work for you, by increasing your income, providing cash to help you move into a retirement facility, or delivering a tax deduction for items that you can no longer use or maintain. A planned gift can also provide benefits to your family and loved ones.
If you would like to discuss your estate plan or get involved right away, call our Director of Philanthropy, Bobbie Garvey, at 757-644-3400 Ext.3382.